- Best: Boot both Xen and KVM on SynQuacer, therefore we can differentiate from OpenSynergy's demo, saying we are supporting hypervisor type1 and 2
- Alternative: Boot Xen on MacchiatoBin, and KVM on SynQuacer.
- Video only demo. Stability is not a problem.
Use synquaser - Debian with Grub boot Xen / Debian or Debian
Is there a 32bit GPU driver to acomodate Synquaser workarrounds
Peter - use RB3, has good upstream and working ipensrc GPU driver, talk to Nico
Masami - can we ue USB3 to HDMI, and remove PCI. Alex I have not been able to make these to work, perfomance will not be an issue
Peter - options
Alex - what is time line: Victor by end of October 31st, that is get a video sent to them. AGL summit is December 2~4th.
- Masami Hiramatsu check that AGL works
- Masami Hiramatsu check that Synquaser can install and run Xen
- Unknown User (email@example.com) Confirm with the Panasonic and OpenSynergy on AGL UCB version. Information from Panasonic is Happy Halibut. Emailed OpenSynergy to confirm detail.