- Jonathon Cameron (Huawei)
- Chen Wei (Arm)
- Joshua Pincus (Windriver)
- Alex B
- Maarten (Windriver)
- Alex Elder
- Mark O
- Dan Milea (Windriver)
- Ed Doxat (Arm)
- Salil (Huawei)
- Srinivas (Huawei)
- Azzedine (Qualcomm)
- Bill MIlls
- Shameer Kolothum
- Bogdan (NXP)
- Jaswinder (NXP)
- Steffano (Xilinx) - popped in at the end
- Get a view of the engineering support available to work on Stratos.
- Salil Mehta - discussion on Huawei's interest in the Stratos project
- Dan Milea, Josh Pincus - OpenAMP App-services topics from WindRiver
- Viresh, Alex Elder, Bill Mills Greybus as a solution for I2C, SPI and GPIO
- Salil *** Slides ****
- Short presentation - based in Cambridge - work in networking, maintainer HNS
- working on cpu hotplug
- Sketching out picture looking for any collaboration - can see interest in virtio, and metadata
- Container networking
- VM acceleration
- interest in eBPF/XDP & support Open vSwitch with AF_XDP which is a performance problem.
- AZ : Can you explain the pros and cons of slicing vs Aggregation
- SM: we are just setting up the driver on our HW so we don't have hard numbers, but the community is showing symptoms
Dan virtio is a better fit than rpmsg **** Slides ****
Bill: can the user discover which MMIO is used
Dan : it is pre-negotiated
BIll : this would be a .
AlexB : are these two CPUs with shared memory? Arnd: yes
Arnd: Linux runs on the guest? Daon, using VxWorks and Linux is the guest.
- Alex: not using virtio notifications? this is out of band notification: Dan yes using Virto as transport without a hypervisor - but there is a performance penalty, but you can reuse the IP that is written for virtio.